Re: (TFT) New TFT Attribute -- Size --> HT and disease

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 21:12, Charles Gadda wrote:
> However, let me float a suggestion ...
>
> THoughts?

This is basically what I do.  In the cases where
I want a health roll vs. disease for huge creatures
I say an average health figure has a 10 this is
better than average and then roll 3d6.  On a 12
or less it is ok.

Comes up VERY rarely, so this clunky system
works fine for me.

(I mean how often do you roll for disease for a
rat or giant?)

Rick