Re: (TFT) Protected message

> [demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Toy.exe]

I've found that this latest message came from 66.148.133.38.nw.nuvox.net
[66.148.133.38].

If you are a nuvox.net customer and you're on this list, you're the
irresponsible bastard who hasn't installed virus checking or the
requisite Microsoft updates.

A heads-up:  I will be blocking all mail from nuvox.net until further
notice.  If you want me to unblock it, email me at jh@brainiac.com
from a mailserver other than a nuvox.net one, like hotmail.