Re: (TFT) Integrated map of Cidri

In my campaign, Master of the Amulets was located in a pocket universe. An artifact existed that consisted of a crystal lens the size of a dinner plate framed in an iron ring. On one side of the frame, the word "Behold" was engraved. On the other side, the word "Begone" was engraved. If a character looked through the side engraved "Behold" and spoke the command word "Behold", he saw a panoramic bird's eye view of the valley. If he knew who he was looking for, he could zoom in on them and view their progress. If he looked through the side engraved "Begone" and spoke the command word "Begone", all characters, man and animal, viewed through the lens were instantly teleported to the start point in the valley. The only way for them to return was to complete the quest. Time spent in the valley correlated directly with time in the real world and their point of return was their point of departure. It made for an interesting surprise when the evil NPC used it on my group, viewed their progress and prepared for their return. Fatalities were had by all.