(TFT) Tainted Inheritance. Part 1 --> Prices.

Hi Erol,
	Er, yes.  I was not thinking, I am using the
prices for my campaign.  I basically noticed that no
one used copper for anything and deflated the value
of the currency by 10 to 30 fold depending on what
you are buying.  (Metal weapons kept their prices
since I felt they were too cheap, but everything
else became MUCH cheaper.)

	When the players are bribed by 1 copper
apiece, that is enough money for room and board
for a night in an average inn.  Well worth taking
a punch or two.

	To convert the prices to regular TFT the
simplest thing would be multiply everything by 20.

	Also if you look at my farming in TFT
rules (Inept Adept #2 I think) the manor houses
of agricultural fiefs will get most of their
income in food and other produce.  The Hastur
family is well off since a significant amount of
their income is in _cash_.

	Sorry, was not thinking.

	Rick