Re: (TFT) multiple dice

I'm pretty sure we used the values in ITL in general. The exception main would be the 2-die rolls, which could end up being less likely to succeed than a 3-die task, if 12 were an auto-fail. 2 on a 2-die roll could be an auto-success, but not a critical success. Another thing you can do if desired and when appropriate, is decide the boundary rolls lead to a confirmation roll using a different number of dice. Depends on what the situation is, though a good GM can also just use the book system, but interpret the result of the end values as appropriate, perhaps with the help of a second roll.

PvK