Re: (TFT) Illusions vs. summoning --> Comments on balance.

Hi all,
  Erol and I have both (for various reasons) made it
so the Illusion of an Octopus can't be made.  But in
cannon TFT it CAN be made.

  As Dave Seagraves said, making Illusions of Octopi
give the most bang for your 2 fST buck.

  I consider an Illusion Octopi armed with 3 bastard
swords (or even 2 and a shield) to be way too tough
for 2 fST.  So I think you would WANT to keep no
summoning spell for an Octopi.  Basically under the
current TFT rules, an Octopi that is created must be
either a Image or an Illusion which greatly increases
the chance of it being disbelieved.

	(It has taken damage so it can't be an Image.  I
disbelieved it once but it is still here, however I know
it is an Illusion so I must have messed up my IQ 13 roll.
I'll try again...)

	I sent in what I felt was a fair Summoning Spell
for an Octopi (I also thought Erol's was good as well
using his limitations for the Octopi).  However I question
if you WANT to add such a spell to cannon TFT.  I think
it will encourage abuse of this Illusion.

	Comments from others?

	Regards, Rick