Re: (TFT) Illusions vs. summoning --> Comments on balance.

In a message dated 10/26/2004 6:12:52 AM Central Standard Time,
tbeard@tyler.net writes:

> [...]

A quick & dirty fix might be to rule that an Octopus is actually a 2 hex
figure, even though it only occupies one hex on the combat grid. Thus an Image or
Illusion of an Octopus has to be a multi hex version, any magic items an
Octopus uses has to be the multi hex types etc.

--
Erol K. Bayburt
Evil Genius for a Better Tomorrow