Re: (TFT) Held shots question

Hi,

The rules don't give automatic initiative in that situation. I've always felt the DX timing reflects a combination of reflexes, training, and situational modifiers. I allow most DX modifiers to affect order of action - and they are getting that +1 or +2. But for the holder to get automatic initiative would assume that he/she can immediately discern and react to the opening. The bonus they are getting is IMHO sufficient.

Best,

Eric