Re: (TFT) Marauder Power Suit.

I was thinking of the game Starship Troopers,
where the command and scout suits were lighter
and faster.

My feeling is, lets have some significant
differences between the suits: variety is the
spice of life.

I agree that the protection of the suits should
be increased very significantly.  We can always
up the damage of the high tech weapons.

Rick