Re: (TFT) Marauder Power Suit.

From: Eric Coles <eac42@columbia.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 09:41:59 -0500

>Power armor with ST as well as hits stopped was also where I went
with it -
>though I plugged the hits stopped as 10, since I figured a full
suit of
>batlearmor was equivalent to fine plate magicked to +4, with an
ablative ST
>of 100, but if targeted using hit locations 15 for head and each
limb, 40 body.

>Best,
>
>Eric

My thought were along the same lines, 25 head and each appendage,
50 for the torso.

Bug worker ST 30, FT 30, DX 10, IQ 7, PA 4 MA 10 Armor stops 5 hits
workers have no attack capabilities although in desperation they
can be used to overrun characters basically a shield rush attack.

Bug warriors are broken into two types
Type 1 most common type (at 10 Type 1 TO 1 Type 2)
ST 35, FT 35, DX 12, IQ7, PA 2, MA 12 Armor stops 6 hits/attack
Type 1 warriors have two attacks per turn @ 3d6 melee damage.

Type 2 warriors mich less common
ST 25, FT 25, DX 12, IQ 7 PA 2, MA 10 Armor stops 6 hits/attack
Type 2 warriors have one attack per turn @5d6 plasma weapon
(missile), or @3d6 melee attack.

Skinnies would be more humanoid but with lower tech weapons/armor
ST 22, FT 22, DX 12, IQ 10, PA 2d6 MA 12 hits stopped per armor
rules, weapons as per weapons list all energy weapons at 1d6 less
damage than human weapons.

All 4 of these characters would be 1.5 hex creatures.

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net