Re: (TFT) Marauder Power Suit.

From: pvk@oz.net
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:07:31 -0700 (MST)

>That may be. A Squadron of tanks (see Brits in WW2, or some Cold
War US formations) tends to be about a company or larger - about
15 to 22 tanks.

Yea if the Trooper is a good shot maybe 15 to 22 per suit load out.
Maybe not :)

>Well that line reinforces to me the idea that they would be
extremly hard to crack, since infantry in body armor is quite
vulnerable to 20th Century air strikes, and certainly to space-age
ones, unless it was very very tough, or at least, that's how I
read it.

>Ok, cool. Just offering my own take for what it's worth.

Actually its worth alot and I do appreciate it. So dont stop on my
account. Feel free to comment on anything I put out there. :)

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net