Re: (TFT) Experimental Injury and Healing rules - comments appreciated .

Thanks for the kind words!

The ST costs for the spells came from the exit end of my alimentary canal
after a bean eating binge... i.e. there is no serious basis for much of it,
just sort of a hazy eyeballing of the whole sheebang. Regrowth, though, was
based upon the cost for Revival.

Yeah, I don't like the lack of healing, hence the spells.... though your
approach is fully valid. I like that you got rid of Revival to sidestep the
magical healing issue. I know its a minor thing, but the existing
inconsistency always bugged me.

Sure does make things alot grittier and darker, like you say. This may or
may not be a good thing, but I at least wanted to see if a workable
"realistic" system could be made.

Definately be curious about any playtest results, or any other comments. I
am particularly interested in any thoughts on streamlining this, or
improvements made to the ST costs of the spells. Also look at the
potion/antidote/salve costs and see if they make sense. I basically flung
darts at the dartboard to come up with the new item costs, and have no idea
if its balanced or reasonable.