Re: (TFT) Experimental Injury and Healing rules - comments appreciated.

Just one comment: If you're looking for both "simple" and "realistic" I'd
suggest dropping the -2 Dx for taking 1/2 St in a single injury and the -3 Dx for
being dropped to St 3 or less.

I dropped these long ago myself, admittedly because I was looking for
something less gritty than the standard rules, but since then I've encountered strong
and (to me) convincing arguments that "death spiral" rules such as these are
*not realistic* - that they're actually "grittier than reality."

To sketch out the argument, people in real-life combat are often so pumped up
that they don't even notice very serious (even lethal) injuries, and they
don't suffer reduced combat ability for anything short of a biomechanical effect
- i.e. a wound that completely cripples (or removes) an arm or leg.