Re: (TFT) Experimental Injury and Healing rules - comments appreciated.

I'll have more comments on the system later after I have time to study the system.

* I'm all for players finding the rules they like to play with, so I wouldn't discourage him from playing without the DX penalties for injury.

* My own tastes however are quite the opposite. I find it extremely unsatisfying when a game system gives essentially zero effect to non-lethal damage in all cases.

* While I agree that in some cases serious injuries can be shrugged off or ignored, I think those tend to be the surprising exceptions rather than the typical result. Certainly it is also true that battered people and even light injuries can and do often take people "out of action" or at least make it more difficult to keep fighting immediately at 100%.

PvK