Re: (TFT) Strength of Stone --> Give stone armor!

Hi Erol,
   What I do is give stone 4 to 6 points of armor
depending on how hard it is.  This armor stops
damage BEFORE the tunneling rules kick in.  That
slows tunneling a little bit, but big blasts
pretty much ignore armor.

   I agree with you that the tunneling rules are
very generous, but on the other hand, none of my
players have ever complained.

   Warm regards, Rick