Re: (TFT) Dragonodon Universe >>>====> North America

At 03:52 PM 3/13/05 -0800, Charles Gadda wrote:
What I need are reconstructions of immediate, Post-Glaciation America and
Europe (primarily), which is going to be radically different than any map
showing the world within the last 500 years or so. ...
So far I've found bits and pieces, but was hoping for something more
substantial.

More links to bits and pieces that might or might not help:

http://www.scotese.com/earth.htm
http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/nerc.html
http://www.esd.ornl.gov/projects/qen/new_na.html
http://www.fortunecity.com/bally/sligo/93/past/pre_norman_history/iceage.html
http://www.museum.state.il.us/exhibits/ice_ages/laurentide_deglaciation.html
http://www.flem-ath.com/mgmaps2.htm

Might be worth trying the free trial here - cached Google makes it look like they have detailed info on the subject, but all the image links are password protected:
http://www.earthscape.org/t2/scr01/scr01ba.html

Not sure if there's a match here, but there are tons of other promising-sounding links on all sorts of topics:
http://www.dakotacom.net/~depriest/histchron.htm

PvK