Re: (TFT) Using the Real World...(was Mapping Cidri / Campain proposal)

I remember reading a series of books a few (well, many) years ago that
had a post-holocaust USA as the setting. I cannot for the life of me
remember the name of the author or most of the titles of the books. All
I remember is the title of one of the books - The Fall of the Shell. I
have very fond memories of most of those books.

Marty

On Mar 13, 2005, at 12:35 PM, Peter von Kleinsmid wrote:

> Another example of a fantasy novel series using the United States for
> a fantasy (in this case, post-apocalyptic with some psychic "magic")
> setting is Horseclans. There's a GURPS world book (GURPS Horseclans)
> which might be of interest for those making a campaign along these
> lines.

matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Love is a full time job, with fringe benefits.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make
them all yourself."