Re: (TFT) HTH mechanics

1) Use the by-the-book TFT rules, whichever sequence you prefer, though I would tend to choose the "during movement" system listed under the HTH rules themselves...

Here's my two cents worth: I always opted for initiating HTH during movement as well. An obscure case in point is on page 32 (AM) where the rules talk about gargoyles landing beside or on top of their victim. If a gargoyle lands on top of his victim he is entering HTH and therefore initiating HTH must occur during movement.

Any other thoughts?
--David O. Miller