Re: Re: (TFT) Using the Real World...(was Mapping Cidri / Campain proposal)

Don't forget it's sequel "Unforsaken Hiero". I ran a campaign based on that concept using adapted Bushido rules before TFT came out. More recent really fun versions include the "Fifth Millenium" stories by various authors.

Best,

Eric