Re: (TFT) Armor and great ST.

Hi Charles,
   In my rules defense, all you need to do is
remember the first number (threshold number)
and all the other values for armor negatives
can be worked out.

   However, they are basically a reworking of
the Great ST advantages from TFT, and made a
bit more logical and thorough.  I certainly
would be interested in seeing your system.

   Warm regards, Rick.