Re: (TFT) Using the Real World...(was Mapping Cidri / Campain proposal)

Neil,

>> You are the MAN!
>
> I've also been certified as an Evil Genius. (For citing a situation in
> the SCA where, if there were 4 guys with bows on the field, no one
> could hit me with a sword. The rules in question have been changed.)
>
>> I do not mean that you are an organization of caucasians bent on
>> dominating the 'black brother's' or anything. I just mean that that
>> was
>> the author and series of books.

Maybe you are a conspiracy after all. ;-)

matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss

Love is a full time job, with fringe benefits.

"Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make
them all yourself."