Re: (TFT) Mongol Compound Bow?

Hi all,

I really have to get off my lazy streak and post my TFT stuff. Among other things I have a Grailquest style solo play Oriental themed campaign....

Re rapiers and the Turkish bow, I did the following:

Rapier
1
9
$40
1
double damage and get first attack after polearms on charge/charged

Recurved Warbow
3-2
16
$400
2.5
Prereq. Missile Weapons 2 shots/turn if adjDX = 20+

Best,

Eric