Re: (TFT) Revised Healing and Injury rules.

In a message dated 4/6/2005 12:18:38 AM Central Standard Time,
cgadda@earthlink.net writes:

> (BTW the above is not meant to put Erol or anyone else on the spot - this is
> a complicated issue and I do not expect anyone to have all the answers. But
> do keep in mind that impairment and functionality are two almost totally
> separate issues, and evidence that addresses the latter has only marginal
> applicability to the former.)

I wrote a long reply and decided not to send it. We'll have to agree to
disagree
unless new evidence comes in. (And maybe not even then :-/  I don't agree
that "impairment and functionality are two amost totally separate issues, and

evidence that addresses the latter has only marginal applicability to the
former.")

But I do want to object to your calling my position "counter-scientific":
Without
the evidence that you yourself say is lacking you can't properly make that
claim.

A couple of minor points:
Comment - it looks like you used special characters, which came
throught the e-mail garbled: "B= ST or more damage..." (Is this
suppose to be "1/2 ST or more damage"?)

Query: Are the Dx penalties cumulative?

--
Erol K. Bayburt