Re: (TFT) Revised Healing and Injury rules.

In a message dated 4/6/2005 12:55:19 PM Central Standard Time,
johng3110@hotmail.com writes:

> I had thought about a healing spell that would heal 1 point of damage per
> 10
> points of ST invested.  I thought about requiring the Aid spell (IQ 9) and
> Repair (IQ 12) spell as prerequisities, and making the Healing spell an IQ
> 15 spell.  Comments?

1. My own set of healing spells are
a. IQ 9, heal 1 point for 50 St (completely hypothetical)
b. IQ 14, heal 1d+1 points for 50 St (currently hypothetical, may be
researched by a wizard someday)
c. IQ 19, heal everything for 50 St (my replacement for the Revival spell)

So an "IQ 15, heal 1 point for every 10 St spent" spell is in line with my
own pricing.

2. I dislike prerequisites, and consider them one of the things GURPS Got
Wrong.

--
Erol K. Bayburt
Evil Genius for a Better Tomorrow