Re: (TFT) John's healing spell.

I agree with John that the seriousness of combat and injury were neat and
interesting parts of TFT compared to other games.

Assuming the spell is not just a suggestion to change that situation, I'd
think this spell is about the right level, though it does of course add a
whole new type of healing. At IQ 15 and 10 fatigue per point, the wizard
who does this is likely a fairly capable of doing better things with his
time and energy. Which I'd say is good. Anyone know offhand how much 10
fatigue from an IQ 15 wizard costs at a typical Wizard's Guild?

PvK