Re: (TFT) Rodney King where are you??? --> poll

On Fri, 2005-04-08 at 16:14, Justin Grabowski wrote:
> Can't we all get along?

   Hear, here.

> Poll?
>
> How many of you are cinematic GMs?
   Depends on Campaign.  Last one was definitely Cinematic,
tho on average I lean towards 'realism' for a given value
of realistic.

> How many of you are realistic GMs?
   A mix, I try to stay realistic for a 'TFT level of
detail'.  However, that said, I think that fast and
playable is more important than realism.  I am willing
to have some extra rules if it adds more dramatic
situations.  For example, I am willing to have a bit
more complexity for death and dying because in regular
TFT, you could not get 'mortally wounded figure gasping
out location of great treasure' and you could not get
'person on brink of death saved by uber medic'.

> How many of you play TFT healing like D&D healing?
   No, in my campaign healing magic speeds natural
healing but it generally does not give a whole bunch
of hit points back really fast.

   Rick