From: tft-owner@brainiac.com [mailto:tft-owner@brainiac.com] On Behalf Of Ty
Beard
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 7:46 AM
To: tft@brainiac.com
Subject: (TFT) Help Me...

Please help. I need high quality scans (300 dpi+) of the countersheets from
the following TFT adventures:

Death Test
Death Test II
Grail Quest
Treasure of the Silver Dragon
Security Station
Unicorn Gold
Master of the Amulets
Orb Quest

Also, any links to new TFT-style countersheets are appreciated. I am going
start a new campaign in the future and I want to use counters instead of
miniatures. Sadly, my TFT counters have long departed this world. I can take
the scans in any format, but TIFF is the best. Also, since the counters were
printed in a single color, B&W scans are fine. If you scan in B&W, 600 dpi
scans would be fabulous.

Any help is appreciated.

--Ty