Re: (TFT) Open Source TFT

Hi all,

I try not to repeat things that have been brought up before (if I can help it), so I apologize in advance if this has already been mentioned.

Regarding TFT and copyright, these sites might be interesting to follow, especially to the real lawyers (not to be confused with dime-a-dozen rules lawyers), as it relates to copyright restrictions on "orphaned works" - works whose copyright has not expired but which are no longer available.

It seems that the Kahle v. Ashcroft/Gonzalez case is still kicking, but this information is old as well.

http://cyberlaw.stanford.edu/about/cases/kahle_v_ashcroft.shtml
http://www.fepproject.org/press/kahle.html

Hope this helps

- Marc