(TFT) The Tomb

I was searching through the archives and I came across a series of posts
about a solo adventure called "The Tomb", by Justin Grabowski.  I also noted
that someone had asked if it was OK to put the adventure up on their web
site.  I'm not sure if he's still on the list or not, and I hope this is OK
If not, I'll take it down.  Anyway: on to the meat of the post.

I fiddled with it a bit and came up with this:

http://home.sw.rr.com/lpowers1/misc/The%20Tomb_print_std.pdf

I drew a couple of illustrations to fill in some of the blank space, and
formatted it to print out nicely.  Just print it out 2-sided on regular 8.5
x 11 inch paper and cut where the outline is.  Then fold and staple.  It
finishes out as a nice 7 x 4 solo adventure book.  I had to make my own
holes, and add the staples manually to get them in the proper place since my
stapler was too short, but your stapler mileage may vary.

Hope you like it, and special thanks to Justin, if you're still out there.

Leo