Re: (TFT) Should talents be linked to attributes?

Hi Robert, Neil.

>Balance what? ...

>Longer answer: But then, I don't like any of the skill inflation
>systems.  One of the positive points, for me, of TFT is that you >don't
have  pages and pages of junk on the character sheets. ...

>Neil Gilmore

   I think the balance problem that Robert
is addressing in that some people think that
DX and IQ are more powerful than ST.

   I do use a system to make memory stretch
further.  Mainly because of all the crunchy
bits (Robin Law's term) that I've added to
TFT.

   I don't think you should be discouraged
Robert.  I won't use your system (our group
has a home brewed system we are happy with).
But there is no reason that, with some work,
you should not get some rules that are
playable.

   Warm regards, Rick