Re: (TFT) Super expert Woodsmen Ranger talents.

Hi Robert,
   Thanks for the reply.  Yes all the talents you list
below would be useful for a ranger.  However, normal
ordinary people could take most of these.  What I am
looking for are talents for a super ranger.  The Fafird
& Grey Mouser of Ranger hood.  Talents that you would
wait to get to 60 attributes before you could take them.

   Basically I've made super hard talents and spells for
very experienced wizards, mechanicians, chemists,
thieves, etc. but I have noticed that I've never given
Woodsmen types the treatment.

   I've been thinking of adding some Expert Naturalist,
Experienced Woodsmen, Master Tracker talents, etc. so
you can have a couple levels of ability within this
class, but I am looking for something more.  Something
like the Green Way from the Tales of Alan Maker (tho
that is more mystical than I am really looking for).

   Regards, Rick.