Re: (TFT) pod casts

The idea of The Fantasy Trip podcasts is just so scary that the double-take nearly gave me whiplash.  I think it would be fun to do just one, via this mailing list.  Any takers?  Think of it as a New Year's look back - look forward kind of project.

What do you think of Thorsz Radio as a possible title?  Even if the project never goes anywhere, I would love to hear everyone's suggestions for possible titles.

Seriously, though, there are numerous members of this mailing list who go waaaay back that I would enjoy hearing in an interview or monologue.  Worth thinking about.

A feature on the new Dark City adventures would also be a must.

Announcer:  "If you enjoyed that last interview, go to 14.  If you didn't, go to 47 and take your chances."

Thanks, Jim, for suggesting such a marvelous and scary project.

David Peterson

tft@brainiac.com:
Has anyone heard of a podcast that talks about The
Fantasy Trip?