Re: (TFT) Security Station

This reminds me of the end of the 1980s when packagers of "public
domain" software would charge a small fee for CD compilations of
popular public domain software. They weren't charging for the
software, but for the service of putting it on disc and distribution.
Apparently it was legal because "public domain" stuff is just that.

After this started happening, many free software developers began
calling their software "freeware", with specific instructions that
the software not be redistributed for any fee whatsoever.

The issue with TFT redistribution for a fee is obviously whether
"abandoned" games are public domain. There are similarities with
"abandonware" in software. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandonware for some more details. As it
was said before in this group, the lawyers should provide the legal
advice. I'm willing to bet a small amount of money that "Imprint" has
a lawyer.

Cris