(TFT) Re: TFT Digest V3 #720

At 7:49 -0500 2/4/06, NocStar wrote:
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 22:07:49 -0500
From: Nocstar <shepherd93@insightbb.com>
Subject: Re: (TFT) Rant: part VII

At 09:47 PM 2/3/2006, you wrote:
Well, make that four people left. I'm still here...

--David

Of coures  [ giggle to myself ] there may only be, what?, three of
us left subscribed to this news group after sooooo much silence.
=====

As am I! Life has been trying to overwhelm me lately so I haven't
been posting much on any list. But I'm still here and still an avid
fan. I for one am very grateful to all who have expended the time and
energy to support TFT through their excellent web sites and list
postings. Thank you all very much!

Ditto me. And my high-school friends, that I stay in contact with, continue to say we should get together to play. And I'm raising (part of) the next generation of TFT'ers. The kids are now avid fans too.

Game's got legs.
--
					- Mark
		NOTE: MOBILE CONTACT NOW 2-WAY PAGER AT: 888-733-0967