RE: (TFT) hollow Cidri --> Gravity getting stronger near center of shell.

From: Rick Smith <rsmith@lightspeed.ca>

   Presumably it would not collapse with the
anti-gravity ball pushing everything into
inner surface.

Rick,
I don't know what to say. " Your mileage may vary?" I guess it depends on the rigorous defintion of the anti-gravity. Something each of us may have a different view of, currently.

All,
Someone lay down a definition of the anti-grav and I'll run a simultaion with that set of premises.

David Michael Grouchy II