RE: (TFT) Rant: part VII

Just chiming in, because I rarely do, but I still actively read this list,
one of the few "old skool" mailing lists to which I'm subscribed. I also
"left TFT" for a bit in the 90s, but it was this list and the fantastic
contributions, websites and memories of its members that brought me back in.
And with great new material coming from DCG, it seems like the best time to
still love the game since 1981! Big thanks to TPTB for keeping it going, and
John G, great site!

Robert
--
Robert Saint John