RE: (TFT) Rantless:

So I start to have a blast. I write my stories, share my rules interpretations, even get to offer feedback. Feedback that is not only well received, but appreciated. It's like some kind of Valhalla come true, where the warrior can fight all day, and at the

Hello DMG,

I absolutley enjoyed your story from Solo III when you posted it back in 2003.

I was hooked and wanted to know what was to be found on the iron ship etc, assuming Uncle and his crew could capture one