(TFT) Re: Interplay Magazine - Wish

Gary,

Bless you...

I remember that I had some of the Interplay issues, if not all of them, until a few years ago when water damage destroyed a large section of my library as well as a divorce. Since then, I've been looking for various items that came up missing, one
way or another.

Thanks,
Don Redick

John, I sent you issues 1 and 4 through 8 of Interplay, a couple issue of Space Gamer, Lord of the Underearth and some Fantasy Gamer issues (I know they aren't Metagaming, but a couple of them at least had a TFT article.) I have more but my job will keep me from getting to it until after April 15. If anyone has Interplay 2 & 3 I'd love to see them. Also are there any copies of Fantasy Forum still out there somewhere? I really liked some of the stuff Howard Trump did.

Gary