Re: (TFT) How Do They Make a Living ? Rick's take.

Thanks John.

Actually that probably needs some explanation.
My reptile men need very precise levels of
heat, sand temperature, and moisture for their
eggs to have a good chance of surviving.  How
ever they don't care much about protecting the
eggs and the parents are likely to wander off
after laying & fertilizing them.

In more temperate zones they sculpt sun facing
hillsides and put big white blocks of quartz
to act as mirrors to heat a circular area of
sand.  They cut trenches and fill them with
gravel for drainage.  They put obstacles
(usually rough ground, gullys and areas of high
foliage) around these breeding to make them
harder to find and get to.

This expertise in changing landscapes is a
somewhat specialized skill that they have
sold on the open market.