(TFT) TFT and Heroscape Tiles

I just posted a detailed thread over at HeroscapeHQ.com about how to flock Heroscape hex tiles and I show them in use playing TFT. Since I can't post pictures on the list I thought I'd direct anyone who is interested in viewing them over to HeroscapeHQ.com. You will have to join the group to view the pictures. (There's also a lot of old GW figures in my photos so some of you might enjoy that.)

Here's the link for the HeroscapeHQ home page:
http://www.heroscapehq.com/index.php

and here's the link to my thread:
http://www.heroscapehq.com/index.php? name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4518&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

David O. Miller