Re: (TFT) Security Station and Fantasy Master's Screen

John,
Thank you for posting the Fantasy Masters Screen on your site. If anyone's wondering why it's so scruffy, it's because it was well used before scanning!

Also, I have updated my TFT Codex 2000 web site to include a link to your site.

Regards,

Chris Nicole

TFT Codex 2000 and Loran Campaign:
www.loran.karoo.net/tft/