From: Craig W. Barber <craigwbar@comcast.net>
To: tft@brainiac.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:54:46 PM
Subject: Re: (TFT) On-line TFT Gaming and Cyberboard

Mr. Setti;

    I noticed your post to David/PvK (below) and would like to ask you if I
could be included in the explanations of the online TFT as well.  I only
found the TFT community a couple of weeks ago (Wikipedia is wonderful) and I
suspect that I may not even have found all of it yet, but I'd enjoy playing
a MELEE or AM game on-line sometime or someday!

    Thanks!

    Craig Barber