Re: (TFT) Moving through figures

Outside combat, with a generic one-hex passage, typical human-sized figures should definitely be able to pass each other! If they're thin and it's 1.33 meters wide, it'd be quite easy. For narrower passages, fatter figures, and/or more equipment, I'd imagine it, GM discretion it, or if it seemed fun, even have the players act it out or describe exactly what they do. If the people trying to pass each other don't trust each other or something, it could be an interesting moment.

In combat, when not engaged, I'd say it should also be generally possible, if each player steps one hex on their turn rather than moving faster.

PvK