Re: (TFT) Gencon

Nocstar--

I'll be there from Wednesday to Sunday. We are driving there from New York. A good friend of mine, who used to regularly play TFT with me when I lived in Kentucky, will be attending as well. So that makes three of us so far.

What I have done at conventions in the past is to simply do a mass combat. Everyone starts with the same amount of points and the same number of figures. How you spread out the points however is up to you. One of the best scenarios that I've ever run involved everyone competing for the same magical treasure that is located in the center of the board. This treasure grants the person holding it a randomly generated magical power (or sometimes it causes pain and damage instead). This give the scenario a focus and keeps the teams at each others throats. It's a battle to the death with the last team standing declared the victor. I can post all of the details if anyone else is interested.

I would bring miniature figures and all of the items necessary to play. All we would have to come up with is a time and a place. If you (or anyone else) is interested let me know.

--David O. Miller