Re: (TFT) Re: Dark City games (was: Lurkers unite!)

Interesting. Thanks John!

If/when I get time, I'd like to get some Dark City adventures and try them out!

The Dark City rules, though stripped in most respects compared to TFT, have multiple levels of skill for weapon talents, don't they?

So if you have an NPC listed as DX 11 with Sword 3, in TFT I guess one would need to decide (unless the exact TFT skills were listed, as you say they are in some cases) whether he should get DX 11 + Sword, DX 13 + Sword, or DX 11, Sword and Fencing.

PvK