Re: (TFT) Re: TRAVLR, gaming lists

---- "Craig W. Barber" <craigwbar@comcast.net> wrote:
> Re Traveller: agreed, amen, same experience.  Loved fiddling
> with the whole game system ...

We never played Traveller seriously ... but I loved the chargen
system.  Have never found another system where your PC
could die before the game actually began.

There was an interesting article in one of the Interplays about
making a SciFi version of TFT but I think HW didnt give it a fair
hearing because he was developing StarLeader.  As a matter
of fact, I think I read somewhere that HW didnt like TFT that
much, which was another reason why he left it to die on the
vine.

Steve ... Welcome to the List!  Have you checked out the
archives?

Dan