Re: (TFT) Trav: Production Values, non-seq.

The GW Store in Nashville just closed, so I'd have to say that it's not really working around here, despite an enormous local Warhammer community.

Gav

What do you guys think of the "new" GDW shops in the malls?  Each one is a
sort of corporate game group, no?  Every time I walk in, some teenager is
carefully going over the WARHAMMER "x10K" rules with some excited kid while
they play a mini-scenario.  Good marketing technique?