Re: (TFT) Magic in combat and TFT...

Time to recommend the "Dominons" computer game series again. Dominions 3
is about to be released. :-)

The magic does get really, really nasty.

I'm working on a mod to scale the magic more like TFT. One of the things I
like about the game is that the mortal units' ratings and combat system
are not far off of what TFT is like, rather than being annoyingly
D&D-scaled with human heroes having silly abililities to survive damage,
etc.

http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Illwinter/Dom3/1.htm

PvK