Re: (TFT) Wargame 5 --> Wizards in TFT Wargame

In a message dated 8/23/2006 10:40:56 AM Central Daylight Time,
rsmith@lightspeed.ca writes:

> On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 23:59, ErolB1@aol.com wrote:
> > However, I think you're badly underestimating the efficiency of St
> transfer
> > via Aid spell. If each apprentice has Dx 11, that's still a 37.5% chance
> of the
> > transfer failing. And a successful transfer goes away in two turns if not
> > used, by the book. That isn't very long at all.
>
> In my campaign an Apprentice with a DX of 11 will
> have a hard time finding work and won't get full
> pay if he does.  However, your point is well taken.
> Even apprentices with DX 13 will have wastage.

!!!
Just what does a typical Apprentice in your campaign look like,
attribute-point-wise?

I think of them as 30-34 pt characters; typically St 11, Dx 11, IQ 10.
Maybe the difference is that I don't use your "superscript" rules.