Re: (TFT) Wargame 5 --> Wizards in TFT Wargame --> Apprentices DX

You're welcome.

I've always found the old D&D system of "everything is found while
adventuring" to be bothersome too. A lot of GMs swear by it though, and curse the new 3e
rules that lay out a regular system for characters to make magic items.

(I like 3e. It's a good system, appropriate for games where magic is an order
of magnitude more powerful than TFT, and where other aspects are likewise
scaled up: "There are Giants walking the earth, and we are them.")